March 23, 2020
April 10, 2020
Phone: (406) 846-9787
- Until further notice, the Clerk of District Court’s office is closed to the general public and will be conducting as much business by email and telephone as possible.
- FILINGS: Where possible, all filings should be done by email to email@example.com or faxed to (406) 846-1031. Where applicable, the incoming filing fee of $.50 per page is waived temporarily as well as having to mail the original document when it exceeds 20 pages. If you cannot email/fax file, there is a dropbox available outside the Courthouse.
- PASSPORTS: No expedited passports can be processed at this time as directed by the US Department of State. For regular passport applications, call the office to make an appointment.
- MARRIAGE LICENSES, PUBLIC COMPUTER ACCESS, SELF REPRESENTED PARTIES: Please call to make an appointment.
- LAW AND MOTION DAYS: Arrangements will be made to allow the lawyers, parties, and witnesses into the Courthouse for law and motion. No spectators allowed at this time. No one but Court staff will be allowed in the Clerk of Court’s Office on these days.