Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

310 Permit Information (Montana Natural Streambed and Land Preservation Act):

Who Must Apply – Any private, nongovernmental individual or entity that proposed to work in or near a stream on public or private land.

Activities Requiring a Permit – Any activity that physically alters or modifies the bed or immediate banks of a perennial-flowing stream.

Who Administers the Law – The Board of Supervisors of the conservation district in which the project takes place

310 Permit application can be found online here.

310 Permit application instructions can be found here.

There is no charge for a 310 permit.


1002 Hollenback Road
Deer Lodge, MT 59722
(406) 415-4043

Cathy Johnson ‑ District Administrator

Back to top